Exodus is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information (like shop drawings / mock up visits, other vendors that need to be interfaced with our product to provide and end solution. You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, address, preferences and interests
- Your address book, etc
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Shop drawings
- Designer / consultant / Project Managing companies / Owing company details details etc
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a
better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the in.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question..
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.